If you are under 16, always check with a parent or guardian before giving personal information to anyone online.
2. Your acceptance of this policy if you do not agree to this policy, please do not give us your information and stop using this website.
3. How do we collect information? We will obtain personal information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
- Enquire about our activities, the Site, our services or us
- Donate to us
- Sign up to receive updates on a campaign or our activities
- Post content to the Site
- Contact us through the Site or any other channel
4. What information do we collect? The personal information that we collect from you may include, but is not limited to, the following information about you:
- Email address
- Address, postcode
5. How do we use this information?
5.1 We will use your personal information in a number of ways, including for the following purposes:
- To help you participate in the Site
- To provide you with any information you have requested
- To provide you with information, relating to the Forum, the Site or information that we think might be of interest to you, including information about our events and activities
- To maintain our organizational records
5.2 If you do not want us to send you updates on our events and activities, please contact us by email at email@example.com and tell us that you don’t want to receive this information.
7. How do we protect personal information?
7.1 We place great importance on the security of your personal information and we always try to take appropriate precautions to protect it.
7.2 We take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date, and kept only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
7.3 Despite all of our precautions however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose to us online or otherwise, and you must understand that you do so at your own risk.
8. Will we disclose the information we collect to outside parties? We may need to disclose your information in some circumstances; for instance we may also disclose your information with one or more of our international partners should you be located in their country of operation, so that they can manage your relationship and provide you with any necessary support. Any such data will be transferred in accordance with data protection legislation.
9. Email: We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any messages transmitted between you and us via email as these are potentially accessible by the public. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss in connection with any email message sent by you to use or by us to you.
10. Right of access: You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
11. Changes: If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us at the email address at the beginning of this policy.